Our timber doorsets are available in a range of configurations and finishes, and feature an array of options for fire protection, soundproofing, and high-use durability to provide unmatched performance for a wide range of applications. What’s more, each internal timber doorset we manufacture is factory assembled, finished and ready for installation, providing you with a hassle-free and time-saving service.
Made to outperform
Our high performance timber doorsets offer up to 120 minutes fire resistance, sound insulation values of Rw DB37 as standard and the option of extended performance sound insulation up to Rw DB40 to meet specific requirements. For heavy usage environments we manufacture severe duty rated timber doorsets to meet your performance specification requirements.
- Fire Resistance: Our range of tested and certified fire rated doors include FD30, FD60, FD90 and FD120 fire and smoke resistance doors.
- Acoustics/Sound reduction: As standard we can ensure sound insulation values of Rw DB30 / DB35 / DB37. We can also offer extended performance sound insulation up to Rw DB40 to meet specific requirements.
- Radiation Protection: We have extensive experience in radiation protected doorsets most commonly used in the healthcare sector. We can offer code 3 to code 8 lead protection. We also manufacture lead lined plywood for wall lining to rooms where x-ray equipment is to be used. Radiation protected doorsets can also include
- Hygiene control: In environments where hygiene control is of paramount importance we offer anti-microbial protection against species of bacteria such as C-difficile, MRSA, salmonella, E.coli, and Listeria.
- Door & user protection: We offer a variety of protective measures to ensure the longevity of your doorset and the safety of your users, including kick plates, push plates, finger protection and edge guards.
- Privacy: We can integrate vision panels for monitoring and privacy purposes into both fire-rated and non fire-rated doorsets. These are most commonly used in the healthcare sector but also popular in commercial office blocks and educational buildings.
- Strength & Durability: Heavy usage environments call for “Severe duty” rated doorsets to meet your projects’ performance requirements and ensure the longevity of your unit. These are available in a range of materials and finishes.